On April 19 we had a very successful start for the Data Challenges 2018.
This year, the Data Challenges 2018 are with Deutsche Bahn (DB) and Procter and Gamble (P&G). We ask students of the Goethe University to create innovative ideas for Smart Cities, Smart Life, Smart Logistics and Smart Supply Chain.
The presentations of the Kick Off are online:
- Introduction to the Data Challenges 2018
- Introduction to DB Data Challenge
- Introduction to P&G Data Challenge
- Data Challenge presentation by Deutsche Bahn:
- Data Challenge presentation by Procter & Gamble (P&G):