MariaDB and Frankfurt Big Data Lab University Program: Pilot project
MariaDB Corporation Ab together with the Frankfurt Big Data Lab is developing a MariaDB University Program.
The first pilot project consists in giving access to students of the Goethe University of the following teaching material
MariaDB for DBAs:
- MariaDB Administration for DBAs – Training Slides.pdf – the slides themselves, 246 pages
- MariaDB Administration for DBAs – Exercises.pdf – the accompanying exerises, 17 pages
- MariaDB Administration for DBAs – Getting Started.pdf – mostly setup, 4 pages
- MariaDB Administration for DBAs – Datasheet.pdf – highlights, brochure, 1 page
- MariaDB Administration for DBAs – Class Requirements.pdf – prerequisites for arranging the class, 2 pages
Students who are officially enrolled in the following courses are eligible for accessing the MariaDB teaching material:
- Database Systems 1 (SS 2017)
- Introduction to Programming Languages 2 (sub-module on Databases)
- Database Systems 2 (WS 2017/ 18)
- Database Lab (WS 2017/ 18)
The training material is copyright by MariaDB Corporation Ab and it is for teaching purpose only in the context of this University program. It cannot be reused for other personal or professional reasons.
Students will be able to access the teaching material here (password required):